Wednesday, November 30, 2016
ASPIRE is taking applications of enrollment for all grades. ASPIRE program is a 1:1 mentorship program open to all Sprague students. Students are provided volunteer mentors to assist them with opportunities after graduation. Pick up an application in the ASPIRE Center today! 11/30
All boys interested in playing golf this spring are invited to an informational meeting this Thursday, December 1 at lunch in the Oly Forum. Come meet Coach Potloff and hear about the upcoming season. Grab your lunch and come by the Oly Forum this Thursday. 12/1
Sign Up for the next ASPIRE Parent/Student Information Workshop on December 7th for 9th and 10th grade students and their families. Topics will include academic support, career exploration, and community service opportunities. Students or Parents can sign up for the workshop – 1) Sign Up Sheet in the Career Center, 2) Call Ms. Dunn at 503-399-3261, or 3) RSVP via email Sprague@skeducationfoundation.org. Need more information? Contact Ms. Dunn. 12/7
Attention DECA members who are attending todays field trip: we will meet in Mr Schueller’s room at 11:15 today. The bus will leave promptly at 11:30. We will store our bags in a secure spot and retrieve them when we return from the field trip. Again, if you are attending today’s DECA field trip be in Mr Schueller’s room at 11:15. 11/30
The LEGO Robotics Tournament is this weekend and we're short 4 judges.
It's fun and easy to be a judge!
- Dates - Dec. 3 & 4 (choose one or both days)
- Times - 8 am to 3 pm
- Volunteers needed - 4 judges
- Job Description - evaluate students' entries based on established criteria, encourage kids, have a blast!
- Three types of judges -
- Robot Design Judge- assess the team's robot in terms of creativity, effectiveness and programming
- Project Judge-assess the team's research project in terms of quality, innovation and presentation
- FLL Core Value Judge- assess the team's understanding of FLL core values and how well they work together
- Plus - you get a free t-shirt and lunch!
For More Information, please contact Ms. Dunn in the ASPIRE Room. 12/2